Friday, April 6, 2012

Exciting news!

Hi everybody!

How's life? 
Here in Holland it's confusing! One minute you can sunbathe in you shorts,
next it's freezing....sun today...I'm lost!
Glad Easter is here and we can enjoy the holidays and relax with our families!

So, I have some exciting news today! After guesting at ScrapMatters, I didn't leave!
I am happy to announce I am a resident designer at ScrapMatters from now on! 
What an amazing place and ladies to be a part of!WHOOT! :)

But there's more!  In this lovely month of April, I am guesting at GingerScraps!
What a fun place to be!
Exclusive for GingerScraps this month I made this supercute kit called Hey Boy!
 And ofcourse, to not exclude the girls, I have made a
Hey Girl! version available at ScrapMatters, Me So Scrappy, ScrapBookBytes and GingerScraps
And last but not least, I have a little Easter Freebie for you!
Happy Easter and Happy Scrapping!!

xxx Maaike

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie-I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous template!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great template - thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete